We are on the lookout for the next member of our ever-growing team. If you are a videographer looking to get a foothold in the agency world, we want to speak to you.
We’re looking for someone who is equally as brilliant behind a camera as they are at editing. Ability to create motion graphics and 3D animations using tools like Adobe After Effects and Blender will be a huge help.
You’ll work as part of our multi-skilled team to contribute to projects for our clients across many industries. Your work will fit into our marketing using the latest technology to deliver your work in the most effective way.
This is a flexible role, with full time or part-time hours available for the right applicant. For this position we are only accepting applicants who can work from our Port Adelaide, South Australia office.
About Refuel Creative
Refuel Creative is a marketing and technology agency based in Port Adelaide. We specialise in digital marketing, paid search advertising (SEM/SEO/PPC), social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.), web development, analytics and more. We build a holistic and advanced digital strategy for our clients so that each channel can complement one another effectively.
Refuel is striving to create the best environment for the most driven and personable people to work.
You are not an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally and a teammate that will play a crucial role in our operation. In our team, your voice always matters. We’re committed to you and nurturing your growth and knowledge.
Our team values have been developed as a group, with everyone having ownership. Whether that is staff, clients, contractors or collaborators, we go above and beyond to provide a positive experience with our business. We always work as a team to be innovative and creative and stay on top of industry trends and concepts. Find out more about our values »
Our private office is in Port Adelaide - Right next to the Port Admiral Hotel and Pirate Life Brewery. We have a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, snacks and more!
You are passionate and driven – you continually seek ways in which to learn and expand your skillset. You don’t mind a bit of office banter and are a team player. You’re a fast learner and ready to dive in to some pretty big projects.
You are committed to delivering customer-centric experiences of the highest calibre. Organisation is your middle name and you eat time management for breakfast.
You’re a sociable person who can easily work in a team and have great communication skills. You treat all people with respect and are a good collaborator.
Staying on top of industry trends is important to you and you’re willing to continue learning and improving with us.
You are a problem solver and get excited about coming to work and delivering amazing visuals for your clients. You’re motivated and inspired by the opportunity to be part of a company with a high-growth trajectory. We’re looking for someone who is experienced but wants to push the boundaries. You must be willing to try new things and continue to innovate for the best client results.
About The Position
As our Video and Media Producer, you’ll be working closely with our clients on a variety of projects. You’ll work on commercials, social advertising, product demos, training, video and media content and a whole lot more.
Here at Refuel, we have a fully equipped photo/video studio in-house. So, there’s no need to lug around your personal gear. Our studio includes great equipment from Panasonic, Sony, Blackmagic and more, with a dedicated edit suite ready for video gold.
You’ll get to develop Refuel projects like podcasts and social videos between client work. Not to mention, you’ll have a hand in helping grow our business through visual advertising.
You will also work directly with our marketers, looking for ways to leverage our video marketing platform and marketing technology to deliver great customer experiences.
- Can shoot high-quality video and photography including commercials, social ads, interviews, events, podcasts etc.
- Experience using a range of cameras including Cinema, ENG and DSLR.
- Professional editing skills, particularly using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in using the full Adobe Suite and Google Suite.
- Highly developed design and production of creating motion graphics.
- Ability to create and follow client briefs.
- Can collaborate well in team environments.
- Ability to give and receive feedback to help develop our team and services.
- Some form of tertiary education in video and/or media production.
- Personable and friendly.
- Has an understanding of digital marketing and branding.
- Creativity and the ability to create engaging storylines.
- Ability to work productively with clients and our team to create optimal outcomes.
- Relevant industry experience in audio and video production/editing.
- Liaising with clients to create their video/media content (whether it be via video call, email, in-person meetings etc.)
- Developing client concepts, storyboards and scripting working with our Marketing Content Writer
- Camera operation and direction on set
- Editing and colour correction using
- Showcasing your videos to the team for constructive feedback before presentation to the client.
- Managing your time effectively and sticking to deadlines.
Interested? Click on the button below to apply. All applications will be treated as confidential.