We need access to Google Analytics to help analyse your website performance
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them access to create reports for your company. Granting access is the most secure way to share your site’s data without having to share your login details.
We will need you or your team to provide us with access to your Google Analytics account.
User roles for Google Analytics
Ideally we require the Administrator role enabled for firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can add or remove our team to your Analytics profile as required.
There are four separate permissions in Google Analytics:
Granting access to Google Analytics
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Make sure you are in the correct account (Google Analytics account that you want to share access to) by selecting it from the top menu.
- On the left sidebar, click “Admin”.
- In the admin dashboard, click “Property Access Management”.
- Click “+” in the top right corner → “Add users”.
- Enter the email address you want to grant access to and select the right permission(s). Then click “Add”.
- Note: The email address you enter has to be a Google account, otherwise you won’t be able to add them.
- You will now see the new user added with permission to access and collaborate on your Google Analytics account.