We are looking for a passionate, organised and talented Project Manager to join Refuel Creative.
This is an Adelaide project management job, based in our Port Adelaide office.
You will be responsible for working with the CEO to keep the team organised and on track. You will help ensure deadlines and timeframes are met, and regular updates are sent to clients. This will include one-off projects, like website development, and ongoing retainer work.
Our clients are a mix of business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C), in technical and non-technical industries. This includes SaaS software, consulting, e-commerce and more. This is an exciting, varied role.
This is a flexible full-time position. You have the opportunity for career development and a negotiable salary in line with your experience.
This is a new position for the right person to take the next step in their career.
What are we looking for from you?
You may be an experienced project manager or a marketer with a recognised flair for project management. Your skills and experience are more important to us than your last job title.
While agency experience is ideal, Agile or Scrum experience will give you an advantage.
This role will include:
- Support our clients and our team through all phases of project development
- Assign and manage workflow through our Accelo project management system
- Ensure budgets and deadlines are met
- Create client communications such as meeting agendas and project documentation based on the Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Work with our team and clients to successfully onboard retainer clients
- Working to improve our processes and reporting
- Working with management to implement the agile process and scrum process
- Lead sprint review meetings
Project Manager Requirements
We're ideally looking for someone with 1-2 years of project management experience. As we mentioned above, agency experience is preferred. Experience managing projects with Agile or Scrum is also a plus.
Skills and knowledge we're looking for includes:
- Experience leading digital projects and retainers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated and impeccably organised
- Team player
- Comfortable with time tracking for budgeting and project management
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or project management are preferred but not essential.
- Qualifications in Agile, Scrum, or other project management methodology is a distinct advantage.
You will need to have experience with a range of tools in this space, including:
- Google G Suite, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Drive.
- HubSpot CMS and WordPress
- Accelo or similar project management tools
What can Refuel Creative offer you?
Refuel is a young, hungry, fast growing marketing agency. We're the new kids on the block (not the band). We've scaled the agency quickly with a global network of partners. This fast growth provides opportunities to grow in your role and within the agency.
We use cutting edge marketing tactics, with a focus on using technology to enhance marketing and sales. We aim to help clients achieve their goals and grow their organisations.
We do things differently, with all of our marketing backed by technology know-how. We have a strong focus on assessing global marketing trends and bringing them to Australia.
You will also enjoy:
- Working from our modern office in Port Adelaide. We are in the heart of the renewed Port Adelaide district. We are surrounded by excellent restaurants, pubs, and a short walk to the new Pirate Life Brewery.
- Choice of Mac or PC laptop with dual monitors.
- Great free coffee and snacks in the office.
- Whiteboard walls in every office for easy collaboration.
- Training & development program so you can develop your skills and be involved in our continued evolution.
- Friday team lunches.
- Our Fridays are ‘Refuel Time’, for training, staff meetings and catching up on our internal projects.
- Industry connections and working with our partners to enhance our service delivery.
- Flexible working arrangements. While this position is full time, we are happy to consider candidates interested in working part-time. Once you complete onboarding and are comfortable within the business, there will be the chance to work from home too.
- Occasional travel, including meeting our interstate and overseas clients.
Refuel Creative is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people from a range of backgrounds to apply for this position.
We are very much a team environment, and you will collaborate across our team. You'll require initiative and a drive to succeed and improve both personally and to drive Refuel forward.
Ready to apply?
Submit your details using the below form. You’ll need to submit:
- A cover letter that outlines why you're the best person for the job. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your experience addressing our criteria above.
- Your resume that shows us your industry experience and any relevant studies or certifications.
If you have any questions about this position, remuneration or flexibility, please book a time for a confidential discussion.