Join the Refuel team as our new PPC Ads StrategistPosted by Ryan Jones on Jun 19, 2019. Reading time: 3 mins
We are on the lookout for the next member of our growing team. An experienced PPC Ads Strategist looking for the next step in their career. Are you that person?
You’ll be working directly with me, taking lead on our PPC and online advertising clients. You’ll get to work as part of our multi-skilled team, developing landing pages and tracking mechanisms with our team of marketers and designers.
This is a flexible role, with full time or part time hours available for the right applicant.
About Refuel Creative
Refuel Creative is a boutique marketing and technology agency based in Port Adelaide, that specialises in digital marketing, paid search (SEM/PPC), social(Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest), shopping ads, analytics and more. We build a holistic and advanced digital strategy for our clients so that each channel can complement one another effectively.
I am determined to create the best place for the best people to work. You are not an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally that will play a crucial role in our operation. Your voice always matters, and we couldn’t be more committed to you and your growth.
Our private office is in Port Adelaide - Right next to the Port Admiral Hotel and Pirate Life Brewery. We have a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, snacks and more!
You are passionate – you continually seek ways in which to learn and grow yourself. You are a team player that is comfortable being “in the weeds” of big data and get excited to present conclusions and recommendations. You are committed to delivering world-class customer-centric experiences and aspire to understand customer behaviour and develop problem-solving solutions.
You are a problem solver and get excited about coming to work and driving value for your clients. The opportunity to be part of a company with a high-growth trajectory motivates and inspires you to become a crucial player in our journey.
About The Position
As a strategist, your day to day will be a mix of client-facing accounts and team building components. You will be working on clients with exposure across both Paid Search and Paid Social. You will be working with multiple channels and strategically building a holistic paid media strategy.
- Run day-to-day paid media operations for clients that could span across multiple verticals.
- These operations include relationship management, technical optimizations, ad hoc requests, and working closely with the team to provide the best possible service and solution for your clients.
- Lead and assisting weekly touchpoint and strategy calls for clients in your working portfolio.
- Manage and mentor younger team members to help them grow and achieve their own personal & professional goals.
Qualifications & Experience (Mandatory Requirements)
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills (there is a reason this is the first bullet—it is our most important qualification).
- 1-3 years’ experience in a day to day management of paid media accounts.
- Experience running Paid Search campaigns through platforms such as Google or Bing.
- Analytical thinker- always asking the “why” and not afraid to speak up.
- Strong understanding of Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel and formulas to help drive efficiencies for day-to-day tasks.
Qualifications & Experience (Pluses but not required)
- Have an understanding or experience running Paid Social campaigns within Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Pinterest.
- Understanding of product feeds and the important components that go into each.
- Experience creating new internal company processes to improve workflows.
- Experience building or supervising the build of scripts or automation workflows.
Interested? Apply using the form below. All applications will be treated as confidential.