Come work with us in 2021 as a Digital Marketing SpecialistPosted by Ryan Jones on Dec 22, 2020. Reading time: 4 mins
Are you a passionate, up and coming marketer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to join a leading digital agency to accelerate your learning? We’re growing our team and are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us.
You’ll have a year or two experience in a Marketing role, as a Marketing Assistant or similar. You know the basics of a range of tools, but want to cut your teeth on the latest Enterprise marketing tech. You’ll gain valuable experience working across B2B and B2C clients, and across different industries.
We’re looking for a marketer who gives a shit. About their professional development and learning. About doing a great job for their clients. About their colleagues and team members.
Reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, Rubina Carlson, you will work as a team, covering social, advertising, marketing automation and more. You will take point on delivering excellent digital marketing solutions for our clients, with a focus on reporting and metrics.
What you'll be doing
As part of this role, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Social media campaigns, including developing strategy, content plans, engaging content, reporting, and paid campaigns.
- Email marketing campaigns, including newsletters, email automation, cart abandonment, customisation, writing content and developing materials.
- Online advertising campaigns, including some PPC, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Website updates and content publishing on a range of platforms including WordPress, HubSpot CMS, Shopify, BigCommerce, and more.
- Marketing automation, including live chat, chatbots, marketing automation journeys, lead nurturing, and more.
- Inbound marketing, including developing content strategies, understanding search engine optimisation data, and lead generation.
- Liaising with clients and their agents to report on results and provide updates.
This is a flexible position. You can work full time or part time, 3-5 days per week depending on the successful candidate. This is an in person role at our office in Port Adelaide, South Australia with flexible work arrangements available.
Who we're looking for
You'll need to have:
- At least 1-2 years experience in marketing and/or a similar position.
- Marketing, graphic design, or similar tertiary qualifications, or industry experience in lieu of qualifications
- Basic image creation skills in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, or similar
- Basic knowledge in social media content creation, scheduling and strategy
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and/or Optimizer
- HubSpot, Mailchimp or Klaviyo email marketing experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and publishing content to the web
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A hunger to learn and grow a digital marketing career
- Adaptability to different programs and processes
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Great team spirit
- To be detail orientated and diligent
- A well developed sense of humour
Refuel was founded in 2017 by Ryan Jones after successfully growing his part-time consulting into a full-time business. Early in 2018, Refuel partnered with software company HubSpot to maximise the value and results reporting to clients.
Since then, Refuel has become one of Australia's fastest-growing marketing agencies. We have grown to become a Platinum HubSpot Partner Agency. In 2019, we won the HubSpot Rookie of the Year Award for the fastest growing new partner in APAC. We were also state finalists for the Telstra Business Awards Emerging & Energised category in 2019.
Today, Refuel is a digital marketing agency assisting businesses and not-for-profits in achieving their marketing and sales goals.
We have a small team of 8 based in our Port Adelaide office, with clients and partners across the globe.
Our core values define who we are and who we want to work with:
- We genuinely give a shit
- We back our own expertise
- We play as a team
- Everyone has value
- Be the innovators
How to apply
Just click the link below to apply online quickly and easily. We will start getting back to candidates who meet the criteria above early in the new year.
It’s not enough to send us a ‘Dear Sir/Madam’ cover letter (or no cover letter!). To be successful, you need to put as much effort into your application as you’ll put into the job. You’ll need to demonstrate experience, and show that you’ve read this ad. I’ve put some handy tips together to get a marketing job to help you.
Ryan is the Founder & CEO of Refuel Creative. He's a HubSpot certified marketer and SEO expert.