Are you a passionate, up and coming marketer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to join a leading digital agency to accelerate your learning? We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
You’ll have a year or two experience in a marketing role, as a Marketing Assistant or similar. You know the basics of a range of tools, but want to cut your teeth on the latest enterprise marketing tech. You’ll gain valuable experience working across B2B and B2C clients, and across different industries.
We’re looking for a marketer who gives a shit. About their professional development and learning. About doing a great job for their clients. About their colleagues and team members.
Reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, Rubina Carlson, you will work as a team, covering social, advertising, marketing automation and more. You will take point on delivering excellent digital marketing solutions for our clients, with a focus on reporting and metrics.
This is a great learning opportunity, and has a development pathway to an Account Strategist and team management position for the right candidate.
What are the responsibilities of a Digital Marketing specialist?
This is an all round digital marketing position where you’ll get your hands dirty on a range of tools and channels, including:
- Social media management, including developing strategy, content plans, engaging content, reporting, and paid campaigns.
- Email marketing campaigns, including newsletters, email automation, cart abandonment, customisation, writing content and developing materials.
- Digital advertising campaigns, including some PPC, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Website updates and content publishing on a range of platforms including WordPress, HubSpot CMS, Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Marketing automation, including live chat, chatbots, marketing automation journeys, lead nurturing, and more.
- Inbound marketing, including developing content strategies, understanding search engine optimisation data, and lead generation.
- Liaising with clients and their agents to report on results and provide updates.
This is a flexible position. You can work full-time or part-time, 4-5 days per week depending on the successful candidate. This is an in-person role at our office in Port Adelaide, South Australia with flexible work arrangements available for the right candidate.
What are the role requirements?
- At least 1-2 years experience in marketing and/or a similar position.
- Marketing, graphic design, communications or similar tertiary qualifications, or industry experience in lieu of qualifications.
- Basic image creation skills using Canva, Adobe Photoshop, or similar.
- Experience in social media content creation, scheduling and strategy.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and/or Optimize.
- HubSpot, Mailchimp or Klaviyo email marketing experience.
- Knowledge of WordPress and website content publishing.
Who will succeed in this role?
Someone who has a hunger to learn and grow a digital marketing career, first and foremost. They’ll also be able to:
- adapt to different programs and processes easily.
- prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
- be detail-orientated and diligent
Ideally, they’ll also bring great team spirit and a well-developed sense of humour.
Refuel was founded in 2017 by Ryan Jones after successfully growing his part-time consulting into a full-time business. Early in 2018, Refuel partnered with software company HubSpot to maximise the value and results reporting to clients.
Since then, Refuel has become one of Australia's fastest-growing marketing agencies. We have grown to become a Platinum HubSpot Partner Agency. In 2019, we won the HubSpot Rookie of the Year Award for the fastest growing new partner in APAC. We were also state finalists for the Telstra Business Awards Emerging & Energised category in 2019.
Today, Refuel is a digital marketing agency assisting businesses and not-for-profits in achieving their marketing and sales goals.
We have a small team of 8 based in our Port Adelaide office, with clients and partners across the globe.
Our core values define who we are and who we want to work with:
- We genuinely give a shit
- We back our own expertise
- We play as a team
- Everyone has value
- Be the innovators
What are some of the benefits of working at Refuel?
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- A training focus with a development plan and dedicated learning time
- Amazing colleagues to learn from
- Flexible work hours and schedules - this position is offered 0.8-1.0FTE
- Open office environment with work from home opportunities
- Team lunches and events
- In office snacks and great coffee
Ready to apply? Hit the button below to submit your application!